Update as of 9/22/21
To deliver a healthy experience for our staff and clients, we will be adhering to the following protocols:
- Following the current Centers for Disease Control guidelines, including frequent and thorough hand washing throughout the day.
- Observing CDC guidance by requiring staff and caregivers to wear face coverings at all times with clients.
- Sterilizing or regularly sanitizing surfaces.
- Screening staff and caregivers for potential Coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure.
- Adhering to recommended social-distance practices.
- Limiting the number of people in one room at any one time.
We will ensure our staff follow CDC guidelines should they become ill with COVID, and employees and caregivers with mild to moderate illness who are not severely immunocompromised will adhere to the following requirements for retesting and returning to work:
- At least 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared; and
- At least 24 hours have passed since last fever without the use of fever-reducing medications; and
- Symptoms (e.g., cough, shortness of breath) have improved
Staff who were asymptomatic throughout their infection—and are not severely immunocompromised—must wait to return to work for at least 10 days after the date of their first positive viral diagnostic test.
Whatever your treatment goals are, it’s our belief that the biggest single factor to aid in recovery is completing the prescribed course of care. To do this currently, additional measures may be necessary to protect your health.
If so, we will update our practices and policies immediately. With this shared vision for keeping our staff and clients safe, we are committed to continuing the level of care and commitment we offer to clients throughout the Miami/Dade/Broward areas.