Home Healthcare Services
If you are looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or a Home Health Aide (HHA) for care in the home, hospital, or other facility aide, in the Miami/Broward area, you’ve come to the right place!
Our CNAs and HHAs assist with the activities of daily living such as:
- Bathing – shower, tub, sponge bath
- Dressing – assure client is appropriately dressed for the day
- Housekeeping/Laundry – typical household chores may be provided
- Traveling Aides – accompanying the client to social events, or outings
- Meal Preparation/Grocery Shopping – CNAs or HHAs can help with well-balanced meals prep
- Escort to Doctors Office/Personal Appointments – attend medical or personal appointments with the client
- Companionship – socialization opportunities in and outside the home
- Live-In Aides – may be in the home 24 hours a day, 5-7 days per week
- Temporary and full-time care – schedule as much or as little as needed
Personal care in the home helps those with healthcare needs remain in their homes while recovering from injury or illness, or as they age. A personal care assistant may help meet the social, emotional, and physical needs of clients in the Miami, Aventura, Homestead, and Miami-Dade-Broward County areas.
Our caregivers are there to answer your questions, address your concerns, and most importantly, ensure your loved one has the tools they need to live safely and comfortably at home. Our Care Manager will meet with you and your family to determine the best match for a caregiver, and determine the needs that will best support each client. That Care Manager also will be your touchpoint for information for the family and other loved ones.
When you rely on the home healthcare services from First Care Home Services, a loved one in the Miami, Fla. area will receive supportive, compassionate care tailored to meet their exact needs. Let us show you the First Care difference; we’d be honored to be part of your family.
To book a free senior care consultation for your loved one, call us in Miami/Dade 305-945-9025 (Medicare & Medicaid Certified) or in Broward at 954-942-4393 or complete our inquiry form to have someone contact you.
Find a Personal Care Caregiver
First Care Home Services provides skilled nursing, home healthcare, and 24/7 nursing services throughout Miami and Broward Counties. Reach out today! We strive to return calls within 30 minutes so you can get started with the services you need.